If you use this website, various pieces of personal data will be collected. Personal information is any data with which you could be personally identified such as names, postal addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, IP addresses and other comparable categories of data.
Please note that data transmitted via the internet may be subject to security breaches. Complete protection of your data from third-party access is not possible.
Third-party links are outside of our control:
This website provides external links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites, are not responsible for their privacy statements.
We encourage you to look and review the privacy statement of each website that you visit from our website.
I. Who collects data about you:
Our contact details are:
Metro Place North 555, Suite 185,
Dublin, 43017 OH
Phone: 614-389-2587 (ext. 7120)
II. What data and when do we collect about you and how do we use it:
- When you visit the website the website provider automatically collects and stores information that your browser automatically transmits to us in Server Log Files (automated data).
- These are (included, but not limited):
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
These data will not be combined with data from other sources and are absolutely necessary for the operation of our website.
Data that is stored in log files will be deleted within 30 days or less and is needed to ensure the security and functionality of our website.
- When you contact us:
- We collect data that you submit through the contact form on our website or that you disclose to us by other means such as orally (over a call) or in writing (in an email or other text message). We collect your full name, email address, phone number, and any additional information you provide to establish a business relation with us and obtain more information about our products and services or apply for a job;
- When you apply for a jobto join our team, we collect information from your CV and any additional information you provide us by any written or oral means.
We will use your email address, phone number, or other contact information you provide us by written or oral means for contacting you and providing you with the services and information that you request; it also allows us to correctly respond to your comments and questions.
We may transfer your personal data to a third party such as others companies within the Cetitec Group (Cetitec USA Inc., Cetitec GmbH, C.E.T. D.O.O).
By clicking on the “Send message” or “Join our team” buttons or using other Forms on the website you also give us your consent to processing, storing and transfer of the overmentioned data.
The basis for data processing (EU) is Art. 6 Abs.1 (b), (f) GDPR, which permits the processing of data to fulfill a contract or for measures preliminary to a contract or if necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller.
We delete personal data as soon as they are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or you withdraw your consent whichever happens later.
Most of our cookies are session cookies, they are automatically deleted at the end of your browser session. Other cookies remain in your device’s memory until you delete them and enable us to recognize you by your next visit.
Cookies which are necessary to allow electronic communications or to make certain functions available are stored pursuant to Art. 6 Abs.1 (f) GDPR or on the basis of your explicit consent. As a website operator we have a legitimate interest in the storage of cookies to ensure an optimized service which is free of technical errors.
- Third-Party Services
When visiting our website, statistical analyses may be made of your surfing behavior. This happens primarily using cookies and analytics. The analysis of your surfing behavior is usually anonymous, i.e. we will not be able to identify you from this data. You can object to this analysis or prevent it by not using certain tools.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
You can also prevent information generated by cookies about your use of the website being sent to and processed by Google by downloading and installing the following browser plugin https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
This site uses the Google Maps map service via an API. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use Google Maps it is necessary to collect your IP address would. This information is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The Cetitec USA has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of making our website appealing and to facilitate the location of places specified by us on the website. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of Google at https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
By using this website, you consent to the collection, processing and use of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
III. Your rights regarding your data:
You always have the right to request information about your stored data, its origin, its recipients, and the purpose of its collection at no charge. You also have the right to request that it be corrected, blocked, or deleted. You can contact us any time per email@example.com if you have further questions about the issue of privacy, your rights and data protection or file a complaint.
- Revocation of your consent to the processing of your data: You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. An informal email per firstname.lastname@example.org making this request is sufficient. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed;
- Right to Access Personal Data: You have the right to make a request for a copy of the personal data that we hold about you;
- You have the right to have informationheld about you corrected if it is not accurate;
- Right to erasure: Cetitec USA Inc. strives to only process and retain your data for as long as we need to. You have the right to request that we erase personal data of yours that we hold where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- Right to data portability:You have the right to have data which we process based on your consent or in fulfillment of a contract automatically delivered to yourself or to a third party in a standard, machine-readable format. If you require the direct transfer of data to another responsible party, this will only be done to the extent technically feasible.
- Right to File Complaints with regulatory authorities: If there has been a breach of data protection legislation, the person affected may file a complaint with the competent regulatory authorities.
Please in the first instance contact us - the data protection contact of the Cetitec USA Inc. is email@example.com.
We’ll do our best to help but if you’re still unhappy, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. Their website www.ico.org.uk has details on how to contact them.
No fee required – with some exceptions:
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data or to exercise any of the other rights. However, we may charge a reasonable admin fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
What we may need from you: We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
IV. Opposition to promotional emails
We hereby expressly prohibit the use of contact data published in the context of website legal notice requirements with regard to sending promotional and informational materials not expressly requested. The website operator reserves the right to take specific legal action if unsolicited advertising material, such as email spam, is received.
V. Children under the age of 13 (COPPA)
This website is not intended for and not directed to children less than 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect, use, or distribute personal information of children under the age of 13 without prior verifiable consent from a parent or guardian. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you (i) are 13 years of age or older, (ii) are not barred to use the Website under any applicable law, and (iii) are using the Website only for your own personal use. If you do not meet these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VI. International users
Cetitec USA Inc. and this Website is based in the United States and, regardless of where you access the Website, the information collected as part of that use will be transferred to and maintained on servers located in the United States. Any information we obtain about you will be stored in accordance with U.S. privacy laws, regulations, and standards, which may not be equivalent to the laws in your country of residence. By using the Website, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in the United States in accordance with the foregoing.
If you are an International User, the GDPR (and related International regulations) requires Cetitec USA to inform you of its use of automated decision-making tools (please, see foregoing).
Cetitec USA may change this Policy at any time and it will become effective upon posting to this Site.Updates may be in response to changes to existing law or changes to security standards and best practices.
You are encouraged to periodically review this for any updates or changes.