Location: Dublin, USA
CETITEC is one of the leading Gateway-Software producers for the automotive industry Worldwide. Our cutting edge software solutions enable the connectivity of diverse automotive bus-systems such as CAN, MOST, FlexRay, and Ethernet. Our software solutions are in use by major automotive manufacturers such as Mercedes, BMW, Porsche, and automotive suppliers such as Bosch, Panasonic and Continental. In addition to our connectivity solutions, we also produce PC-tools for laboratory simulation and pre-series testing for configuration, control, and test-solutions.
- For our office in Dublin, OH, we’re seeking a Field Application Engineer who will work closely with our client to communicate and build relationships to ensure client satisfaction and identify new business opportunities. A Field Application Engineer will need to understand client‘s short and long-term goals and objectives as they relate to their technology needs. Primary responsibility will be to support technical issue management, pre/post-sales support, and short term consulting services. Automotive experience required.
- Full Time On-Site support
- Define, design, build, test, and support CETITEC software products
- Participate in architecture, requirement, code, and test case reviews internally as well as with the client throughout the entirety of the project
- Support development and coordination of software functions
- Effective and efficient troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent technical field from an accredited college or university
- Sound knowledge of software development with the ability to write, debug, and test embedded C/C++, C#, Java, and UML
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to interface effectively and professionally with all organizational levels of management
- Knowledge of a software development life cycle
- Experience in a project managerial role in the areas of information system planning and scheduling, summarizing and reporting
- Willingness and drive to understand and learn in detail software solutions for the automotive industry
- Familiarity with Atlassian Tools (Confluence, JIRA, etc.)
- Knowledge of automotive bus-systems such as CAN, MOST, LIN, USB, and Ethernet (TCP/IP)
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Ability to travel and work overtime may be required
CETITEC offers you a pleasant and dynamic team spirit in an organization with flat hierarchy levels. If you enjoy working independently and have strong team and communication skills you are just the person we are looking for!