Location: Dublin, USA
For our office in Dublin, OH, we’re seeking an Embedded Software Developer who will be responsible to develop components and sub-systems beginning from the conception through requirement, software design, and implementation phases; including the integration of software.
- Define, design, build, test, and support CETITEC software products
- Perform failure analysis, bug fixing, and documentation
- Participate in architecture, requirement, code, and test case reviews internally as well as with the customer throughout the entirety of the project. Includes occasional on-site support locally (within US)
- Strong focus on achieving quality results
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent technical field from an accredited college or university
- Sound knowledge of software development with the ability to write, debug, and test embedded C/C++, Java, and UML
- Knowledge of a software development life cycle
- Willingness and drive to understand and learn in detail software solutions for the automotive industry
- Analytical skills
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Proven team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Good command of the English language (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of automotive bus-systems such as CAN, MOST, FlexRay, and Ethernet (TCP/IP) is a plus
- Experience with embedded real-time operating systems (RTOS) such as QNX, and Integrity. Working knowledge of Linux and Android
CETITEC offers you a pleasant and dynamic team spirit in an organization with flat hierarchy levels. If you enjoy working independently and have strong team and communication skills you are just the person we are looking for!